_

_

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Works For Me Wednesday: New Vacuum Cleaner

My mom and I bought matching vacuum cleaners last week in the Black Friday sales. The switch on our old vacuum cleaner had become very finicky, and it was a pain to have to mess with it to get it to turn on before vacuuming. Vacuuming is not my favorite chore, so I don't need anything to make it more difficult. Anyway, I got home and tried out my new vacuum, realizing that it has a height adjustable handle. This is nice for me since I am fairly tall, but I then realized that it also adjusts all the way down to Caleb's height. While he didn't really actually clean much, he did have fun helping Mommy vacuum.

2 comments:

Dave said...

we'll need to buy a lawn mower with an adjustable handle next

Jen @ JenuineJen said...

We got a new vacuum cleaner a few weeks ago at a Store Closing sale for Circuit City. One of the things that sold me on it was my 5 year old daughter's ability to hold it and understand how to turn it on and off. Every bit does help.