_

_

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Spring Break!

And I have not take even one picture. But here's what I've been up to:
-shopping both by myself and with Molly and Alexa
-reading lots
-lying in the hammock
-a bit of laundry and cleaning
-having friends over for lunch (and tomorrow for dinner)
-going out to eat
-procrastinating about all the research papers I have to grade
-doing lesson plans for school (I still need to do lesson plans for Caleb for next week)
-watching movies and TV (Tangled on Friday and Little Fockers last night)
-driving Dave crazy (at least it's mutual)

The kids have been busy
-playing outside
-reading books
-playing with Dave's old Construx
-playing with friends
-making a mess of my house
-eating me out of house and home

It's been a nice, relaxing week so far, and it's been wonderful to have a break.

3 comments:

Dave said...

it is not mutual!

DreArt said...

Oh you looove it!!! Mutual or not

Oma said...

Enjoy your Spring Break!!