_

_

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Menu Plan Thursday

Homeschooling this year is taking up much more of my time than it did last year, and I really don't want to stop in the morning to go to the store. So, I think I have come up with a plan that will work (at least until Baby #4 arrives and throws a wrench in everything). I have been menu planning and making my list on Wednesday. Then, I put Jordanna down for an early nap on Thursday, and we go to the store right after her nap. This seems to be working well so far. Anyway, so here is my menu plan for this week.

Thursday - Tacos, chips and salsa, corn on the cob, strawberries

Friday - Eggs, bacon, waffles, bananas

Saturday - Hotdogs, oven fries, coleslaw

Sunday - Deli sandwiches, salads, deviled eggs, chips, cake, etc. for Audrey's baptism lunch

Monday - BBQ pork sandwiches, sweet potato fries, coleslaw, grapes

Tuesday - out to eat before Dave's school meeting

Wednesday - Chicken alfredo pasta, green beans, garlic bread

No comments: