_

_

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Best Friends

Molly and I bought these matching shirts from Gymboree for Sierra and Audrey for next winter. Aren't they too cute? And they were only $2.39 each.

I must admit that when we found out that we were expecting our fourth child, I kinda wanted another boy to even things up to two boys and two girls. But, in God's perfect timing, we found out that we were expecting a girl on the very morning that I flew up to meet Audrey. When I texted Molly that we were having a girl, she responded, "Audrey's BFF!!!" I prayed for many years for Molly to become a mom and specifically for us to have babies together, and God wonderfully answered my prayers with Audrey and Sierra who are only 4ish months apart. It has already been so much fun swapping girl clothes back and forth and toys and other things and now buying them matching shirts. And I hope that one day Audrey and Sierra's friendship will be as precious to them as Molly's is to me.