_

_

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Haircut

A certain four year old girl who lives in my house decided to cut her hair with her scissors yesterday. I thought something looked wrong when I got home from work, but I really noticed it when we were getting ready this morning. I normally cut her hair, but I really didn't want to deal with that today or to try to figure out how best to deal with the chunks she cut out. So, I took her for her first "professional" haircut (if you can call Great Clips that).

Before
During
After
She sat very still for the lady who cut her hair, and she seemed pretty stoic about the whole thing. When Dave got home and talked to her about cutting her hair, she did get upset that her hair is short and Jordanna's is long, but she got over it quickly. Hopefully, she learned her lesson, but we shall see.

6 comments:

Oma said...

Well, at least she's ready for the hotter weather

Anneke said...

She still looks cute!

Molly said...

Adorable!

DreArt said...

It's still really cute! and it'll grow back in no time!

Laura said...

Hah. Today Alexa was talking about it and pointed out that Jordanna's hair was short, too. Whatever makes her feel better.

Joan said...

It's cute.
That's one thing that neither you nor P ever did... cut your hair or someone else's. (Until recently, of course.)