_

_

Monday, April 30, 2012

A Day In Our Life

Well really just a morning because I got tired of taking pictures by then.

Usually Jordanna and Alexa are up first (well really Dave is, but he is gone before we get up).  By 8:00, we had finished breakfast.  I was still checking out Facebook and e-mail on my Kindle.
The girls ran off to watch TV.
Caillou is Jordanna's current favorite.
While they were watching TV, I snuck upstairs and touched up my toenails (where Alexa wouldn't see me because I didn't have time to do hers).
And I did some laundry.  I generally start every day by putting some laundry in.
Then I got Caleb's school work for the day laid out for him.
Alexa unloaded the dishwasher for me.

And Caleb finally got up.
Jordanna supervised.
All three kids got dressed.  Alexa dressed Jordanna.  She's wearing a bib because they are playing "baby".
Sierra was still sleeping (at 9:00), so I snuck in my room (where she sleeps) to get dressed.
She did wake up shortly thereafter, and she helped me teach Caleb some math.
Caleb took a break for some Sierra cuddles.
Meanwhile, Alexa and Jordanna played.
I finally made myself some coffee.
Then Sierra went down for a nap, and the big kids got a snack.

We took a break from school for some swinging.
Proof that I was there.
Sierra woke up from her nap.  She does this funny head angle when I go in to get her.
I fed her some prunes to help a certain issue she is having.

Then she sat in the swing.
And I made lunch for everyone else.
After lunch, Jordanna went down for her nap.  Alexa rocked Sierra for me while I put the sheets back on our bed.
Then Alexa went to Caleb's room for some quiet time.  Sierra and I hung out in my room and Caleb downstairs.
After naps, I got everyone ready to go, and we met Dave near his school.  He took Caleb to a birthday party at Chuck. E Cheese, and I took the girls to my parents' house for dinner.  The End.

1 comment:

Dave said...

unfortunately for my clothes, those prunes worked