_

_

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Alexa's Birthday Party

So I'm a little bit behind posting pictures of Alexa's party, but better late than never, right?  Thanks to Miss Carol Ann for bringing her nice camera and taking most of these pictures for me.  It's hard to take pictures, run a birthday party, and keep up with my 4 kiddos.

Showing off her new earrings
Alexa and Audrey playing in the baby pool.
The "big" pool
This is as close as Jordanna got to the water
Eating her pizza
Dinner time
Ready to open presents

All the kids gathered around to watch
A new dress from Mommy and Daddy
$5 for the 5 year old girl
Blowing out her candles

And now some pictures from our camera.

Sweet Jordanna
Apparently Molly found my camera
Caleb and Alexa checking out the presents
It was a fun party!  Thanks to everyone who came and made my girl's birthday so special.