_

_

Friday, August 10, 2012

Patrick and Lauren's Wedding

My cousin Patrick got married in South Carolina last weekend.  Therefore, we spent 10.5 hours traveling with 4 kids in 2 days.  Plus they stayed up WAY late at the rehearsal dinner.  And I had surgery on the Tuesday prior to the trip.  All in all, it really went well.  Even better than I thought it would.  And we enjoyed spending time with family and, of course, witnessing the marriage of two wonderful people.

Here's where I spent most of the service - in the lobby with Sierra.  She was happy, but loud.  And she pooped in the middle of the service on the diaper cover that matched her dress.  Fun times.

Here was my view from the lobby.
  

At the reception, they had all sorts of fun hat, glasses, wigs and stuff, and they had a photo booth set up.  The kids had a great time trying on the stuff.




And so did Dave apparently.


They had a really pretty cake with a cute topper that actually looked like them.

 Close up of the topper.  I think I heard someone say that the bride's sister made it, but I'm not sure.

Congratulations, Patrick and Lauren!

No comments: