_

_

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Cloudy Day at the Fair

As we usually do, we were planning to go the fair again the second Saturday it was opened.  We had promised Caleb that he could ride the roller coaster since he didn't get to the first Saturday.  Then, Alexa threw up in the wee hours of Saturday morning, and it was very overcast on Saturday morning.  So, Molly and Nick decided not to go to the fair with us.  After some discussion/confusion, Dave and I finally decided that he would stay home with Alexa, and I would go to the fair with other three kids and my friend, Megan, and her kids.  Despite the circumstances, we had a great time, and we didn't even get rained on. 

Proof that Megan and I were there
On the Merry Go Round




These spinny things made me dizzy just watching them.
Time for a snack

Smiley Sierra

No comments: