_

_

Friday, January 25, 2013

Fun With Five

Our regular babysitter was unavailable on Tuesday, so Molly and Audrey came to spend the day with my girls.  Apparently, they had fun with princess clothes.





After I got home from work, Molly went home to help Nick put new flooring in their house, and Audrey stayed with us.  I'm not sure I got any pictures of the kids sitting still, and there are no pictures of Caleb.  He must have been hiding the whole time. 










Wednesday was busy homeschooling and taking care of five kids.  But we had a fun time!  And the girls looked cute in their coordinating outfits.





Molly came after naps on Wednesday to get Audrey and stayed for dinner before they headed home.

1 comment:

Dave said...

with four girls in the house, I'm not surprised Caleb was hiding