_

_

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Spring Break Day 1

On Saturday, we made the 9ish hour drive down to meet my brand new niece.  Oh, and to visit my brother and sister-in-law, too.

Sierra watched some Elmo on my Kindle.
And the big kids watched some DVDs.
And wore their new sunglasses

Sierra slept for a little bit, not nearly long enough, though.
I got a whole gallon sized bags full of random figurines at a consignment sale several weeks ago, and that kept the kids busy for awhile, at least when they weren't fighting over them.
Caleb was wedged in the middle of the back seat between Jordanna's and Alexa's car seats.

We got to our rental house, unloaded, ordered Chinese, and then got changed to go meet Mac-Ella.

Sierra was a bit jealous.

But I finally got to hold Mac-Ella.
And so did Uncle Dave
Caleb was in shock at all the girls surrounding him.
The girls hung out with Uncle Phillip.
And then we went back to the house and got the kids in bed.  Then I went to Publix to get food for the week and then crashed in bed myself.

No comments: