_

_

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Spent $1.61 For All Of This

It's been a long time since I've done a coupon post on the blog.  I still use coupons regularly.  I don't go to as many stores as I used to, but I do still get things for cheap or free from time to time.  Last week, I got free Fuze 2 liters of tea and free margarine and some really cheap ketchup.  However, the amazing deals are fewer and farther between lately.  There's a new coupon app out, though, called Ibotta.  To get the Ibotta deals, you answer some questions or watch a video or post to Facebook, then you shop, then you upload your receipt, and then you get cash which you can deposit to your paypal account.  I spent $51.61 on everything in the picture above (12 rolls of paper towels, 24 rolls of toilet paper, three boxes of Kleenex, 1 pack of diapers, 3 packs of wipes, 2 packs of pads, dish soap, and hand soap) and then I got $50 deposited from Ibotta.  So $1.61 for everything in the picture. That's my kind of deal!