_

_

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Updating

I have such a hard time these days finding/making time for blogging.  And I feel like the days and weeks run together homeschooling and cleaning things that get messy again and doing laundry that gets dirty again.  So I feel like I have nothing interesting to say.  But I can't bring myself to abandon my blog all together because I love looking back at previous years and remembering what life was like.  So here's an update of sorts.  I'm planning to start the December Photo Project on the 1st.

Sierra LOVES tomato sauce.  For some reason she always gets a bath afterwards.
Date night!
On our date, we bought Caleb a comic book version of The Hobbit.  He sat in the hammock and read for a long time.
Alexa's princess tea party with her friends from school
Jordanna and Sierra playing at the park.  I try to take the kids at least once a week when the weather is nice.
Our church threw a baby shower for Megan and baby.
She had some great helpers.
We missed piano one day, so Molly taught the kids via Skype.
Sierra turned 22 months.


No comments: