_

_

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Chatterbox


My sweet Sierra is saying new words like crazy lately!  Even her teacher has commented on how much she is talking at school.  A lot of time, she just repeats words. For instance, she will drag me to the pantry and point. When I ask he if she wants a snack, she will say, "Snack."  Some words she does use spontaneously, though, especially "all done" and "no".  Anyway, here is a list of words that she has been saying lately.

1. Mama
2. Dada
3. Uh oh
4. All done
5. Snack
6. Stop
7. Show
8. Hi
9. Bye
10. Go
11. School
12. Bus
13. Home
14. Candy
15. Chocolate
16. Derivative (Dave thinks it's funny to get her to repeat this.)
17. Amen
18. Jesus
19. Alexa
20. I love you
21. Ball
22. No
23. More
24. Bedtime
25. Hotdog
26. Okay
27. Molly
28. Ready
29. Thank you
30. Bath
31. Dora
32. Barney
33. Yeah
34. Cheese
35. That one

I'm sure I forgot a few, but I'm so proud of all the progress she has made!

2 comments:

Connie Keller said...

I love that she says "derivative!" And I'm so excited to read how much she's talking.

Joan said...

If she can say "derivative," she can say "Grammy!"