_

_

Friday, April 2, 2010

March 2010 Books Read


Here are the books that I finished reading in March.

11) The Art of Mending by Elizabeth Berg - I can't even remember this one, so it must not have been that great.

12) Skinny Chicks Don't Eat Salad by Christine Avanti - This was a pretty good book on weight loss. There's no way I could follow it word for word, but there were lots of good principles.

13) Not Buying It: My Year Without Shopping by Judith Levine - I've read this before. It's an interesting topic but not particularly good writing. There's also some language.

14) Frozen Assets: How to Cook for a Day and Eat for a Month by Deborah Taylor-Hough - I love the concept of freezer cooking, but I didn't really like any of the recipes in this cookbook.

15) The $5 Dinner Mom Cookbook - I already read her blog on a regular basis. She makes dinners for her family of 4 for $5 a night. I appreciate the fact that she makes healthy meals on a frugal budget.

16) Great Expectations by Charles Dickens - It taught this book to my middle school class this month. I must admit, though, that Dickens is not one of my favorite authors.

No comments: