_

_

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Weekend Happenings

After these adorable little stinkers woke us up awfully early Thursday morning, we decided to go ahead and pack up and head home a bit earlier than we had planned.
Alexa napped in the van on the way home, asked to nap once we got home, and asked to be put to bed early. She's been fighting a cold, and was one tired little girl! Jordanna screamed on the way home unless someone was sitting beside her holding her thumb in her mouth, and she still screamed some even then.

Thursday night, Dave and I watched this movie. We both enjoyed it.
Friday, the kids and I met some friends at the park in the morning. I took the camera, but I didn't take any pictures. Friday afternoon, Alexa, Jordanna, and I ran some errands while Dave and Caleb played on the Wii (which they did a lot this weekend). Friday night we crashed early, which was good since two little girls woke us up before 7:00 this morning. The good news, though, is that Jordanna slept 9 hours last night.

This morning, Molly and I went to the mall. I got the kids some new sunglasses (among other things). I was going to save them for our trip to the beach, but I decided to go ahead and give them to them. Hopefully they won't lose them.


This afternoon, both girls napped, Dave and Caleb played the Wii (are you sensing a theme here?) and I did some baking for tomorrow.

Now, Dave is gone to the hockey game with Nick, and I need to get up and go put the kids to bed.

2 comments:

DreArt said...

very chic glasses....definitely a step up from Caleb's mickey mouse ones! :P

Oma and Opa said...

Did you buy some for Jordanna?
Re: "Your mom's comment a few blogs ago about the picture of her
facing the sun"