_

_

Friday, February 11, 2011

Storytime, Snow, School, and Stuff

On Wednesday, we had some friends meet us at the library for story time and then come back to our house for lunch. We had a great time, but unfortunately, this is the only picture I took.
On Thursday, we got a light dusting of snow. The roads were clear, but we had nowhere pressing to go, so we decided to stay home and have a jammie day.

The kids had some hot chocolate and cookies
while I pulled out our pile of school books and read to them.
For lunch, I rolled up ham slices around cheese and speared them with a toothpick. And I gave them some honey mustard to dip it in. They thought it was hilarious.

Today Caleb had speech therapy and we ran a few errands before coming home for school. The kids worked on some Curious George pages that I printed off the internet
while I read a Curious George book.
Tonight we went out for pizza for dinner (Well, the kids had pizza; Dave had a calzone, and I had a meatball sub). Then we went to Target where Dave took Caleb and I took the girls to pick out Valentine's cards and presents.

No comments: