_

_

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

February 2011 Books Read

18) From Head to Foot by Annie F. Downs - a devotional for teenage girls written by one of my high school classmates
19) Healthy Bread in Five Minutes a Day by Jeff Hertzberg and Zoe Francois - I didn't like this one as much as the 1st book
20) Homeschooling: A Patchwork of Days by Nancy Lande - a peek into the life of 30 home school families
21) My Father’s Dragon by Ruth Gannett - read this to Caleb
22) Always the Baker, Never the Bride by Sandra D. Bricker - cute, fluffy story
23) How to Bake a Perfect Life by Barbara O’Neal - ditto
24) Listen by Rene Gutteridge - not sure how I feel about this one
25) Pioneer Woman by Ree Drummond - a true story about how the author of the Pioneer Woman blog met her husband
26) Baby, We’re Meant for Each Other by Scott Simon - had some interesting adoption stories but was VERY scatterbrained
27) Skinny Cocktails by Jaclyn Foley - recipes for low calorie mixed drinks

I feel like I read 1 or 2 more, but that's all I have written down. I'm on my way to finishing at least 2 books this week.

No comments: