_

_

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

An Interview with Caleb - #2

About a year ago, I posted an interview that I did with Caleb. I enjoyed hearing his answers so much that I asked him the same questions again today. Here are his answers.

What is your name? Caleb

How old are you?
5

When is your birthday?
Uh, July 14th

Who is your mommy?
The same like Alexa

What does Mommy do?
She puts me in bed. She gives me kisses and hug (stop for a hug and kiss). She teaches me school.

Who is your daddy?
Um, the same like Alexa

What does Daddy do?
Uh, he goes to work in the morning, and he plays Wii games with me. And and and he takes me out for some games that I never played before.

Who is your brother?
I don’t have brother.

Who is your sister?
Alexa and Jordanna

Who are your friends?
Uh, Samuel. Just Samuel. I can’t think of any elses.

What is your favorite color?
The colors of the rainbow

What is your favorite food to eat?
Uh, chocolate

What is your favorite song?
Uh, Holy, Holy, Holy

What is your favorite movie?
Uh, Jake and the Neverland Pirates

What is your favorite book?
Elephant and Piggie books

What is your favorite animal?:
Uh, Elephant and Piggie. I mean dinosaur.

What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Uh, strawberry and chocolate

What are your favorite toys to play with?
Uh, building and my fire truck that can transform into a gun

Where is your favorite place to eat?
Chili’s. I can’t think. I don’t know any restaurants. So I just picked Chili’s.

Who is your favorite person?
What’s a person? (a human). A human is a boy. (a boy or a girl). Maybe Uncle Nick.

Who is your best friend?
Uh, we already did that. (I explained). My best friend is William and Mary Scott.

Where did your sister come from?
Hmm, I don’t know.

What is your favorite thing to do?
Uh, I love to help Daddy.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
A basketball player (jumps around the room)

Where will you live when you grow up?
I don’t know. I think in the basketball game.

What do Mommy and Daddy do after you go to bed?
Oh, uh, Daddy is at work and sometimes on Tuesday, Mommy, I mean. (That’s what we do after you go to bed?) Tuesdays you do.

Where do we go to church?
Hmm, I can’t. I don’t know.

Why do we go to church?
To worship God

4 comments:

Laura said...

Awesome. I love that he wants to live in the basketball game. That actually sounds pretty profound.

Joan said...

Favorite food = kid after my own heart. :)

Oma said...

Hope he will be as tall as Uncle Phil

Molly said...

Amazing how much he's changed verbally since the last time. And so cute that he said Uncle Nick was his favorite person. Made Uncle Nick's day!