_

_

Friday, March 19, 2010

An Interview with Caleb

I saw this somewhere else online, and thought it would be cute to post. I asked Caleb the following questions and typed his answers.

What is your name? Caleb
How old are you? 4
When is your birthday? When my birthday is?
Who is your mommy? You
What does mommy do? Do the dishwasher
Who is your daddy? Daddy
What does daddy do? He goes to work.
Who is your brother? I don't know.
Who is your sister? Alexa and Baby Jordanna
Who are your friends? Esther and Sophia
What is your favorite color? Yellow
What is your favorite food to eat? Yogurt
What is your favorite song? Joy to the World
What is your favorite movie? Up
What is your favorite book? Elmo
What is your favorite animal? My monkey
What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Strawberry
What are your favorite toys to play with? My new car toy
Where is your favorite place to eat? At Chilis
Who is your favorite person? Kylie
Who is your best friend? John
Where did your sister come from? I don't know.
What is your favorite thing to do? Play some toys
What do you want to be when you grow up? A fireman
Where will you live when you grow up? At the firehouse
What do Mommy and Daddy do after you go to bed? Read their books
Where do we go to church? I don't know where we go to church.
Why do we go to church? To do Sunday school

2 comments:

DreArt said...

hahaha ... that's awesome. You should do one for Alexa!

EmilyV said...

I tried to ask Alexa, but she wouldn't cooperate. Maybe I'll try again when she's in a better mood.