_

_

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

March Grocery Budget

Due to several reasons, I decided to raise our grocery budget for March. One reason is a desire to eat more fresh fruits and vegetables, like the ones pictured above, which I received from a local co-op. Another reason is a desire to lose weight, which has led to purchases such as almonds, low fat cheese, and Weight Watchers ice cream bars (which were Buy One Get One Free). Anyway, even though I raised the budget a bit, I still went over this month. I averaged a savings of 55%, so I did get a lot for my money. I just spent too much money in the process. So now I'm trying to decide what a reasonable budget is for April, and I'm determining to stick to it!

1 comment:

DreArt said...

It's a shame that such great nutritious food is so expensive!! why don't they have buy 2 get 2 free for apples??