_

_

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

February 2010 Books Read

As I mentioned in January, I am planning to keep track of the books that I read this year. Well technically, it should really be the books that I finish reading. I read about 1/4 of a library book last week before I finally gave up on it last night. Anyway, I did not finish as many books in February as I did in January, but I am currently in the middle of three books, so March should be better.

Here's what I read -
8) Be Our Guest by the Disney Institute - Dave had to read this for school, and I picked it up off of his pile. It was an interesting read.

9) A Bend in the Road by Nicholas Sparks - He is one of my favorite authors, and I picked up this, one of his older books, to reread.

10) To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee - For school. This is one of my favorite books that I get to teach this year.

No comments: