_

_

Saturday, March 20, 2010

An Interview with Alexa

I asked Alexa the same questions that I asked Caleb. Here are her answers.

What is your name? AESYZ
How old are you? 2
When is your birthday? Umm, I don’t know. (It’s in June.) June.
Who is your mommy? Right there
What does mommy do? Read book
Who is your daddy? Sleeping
What does daddy do? Play puter
Who is your brother? Sleeping
Who is your sister? Baby Danna
Who are your friends? I don’t know.
What is your favorite color? Princess
What is your favorite food to eat? Pretzels and cheese
What is your favorite song? Umm, my blue Between the Lions
What is your favorite movie? I don’t know.
What is your favorite book? Arthur
What is your favorite animal? Clifford
What is your favorite ice cream flavor? I don’t know.
What are your favorite toys to play with? My toy my got
Where is your favorite place to eat? I don’t know.
Who is your favorite person? I don’t know.
Who is your best friend? I don’t know
Where did your sister come from? I don't know.
What is your favorite thing to do? I don’t know. (Do you like to play outside?) Nods.
What do you want to be when you grow up? Get big
Where will you live when you grow up? I don’t know
What do Mommy and Daddy do after you go to bed? You go to bed
Where do we go to church? At our church
Why do we go to church? I don’t know.

2 comments:

Angi said...

I can't wait to hear Jordanna's answers!

DreArt said...

Love it! so interesting to see what her perspective is on things at 2 years.