_

_

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Baking Bug

I haven't baked much lately because I have no desire to heat up my house when it is ninety plus degrees outside. But I felt like baking today, so I did anyway despite the heat.

Caleb asked me randomly the other day if I could make M&M cookies the next time I made cookies. Since that was an easy request, I said yes. When I actually got around to making them today, he and Alexa were busy playing some elaborate pretend game, so only Jordanna actually helped me, which was fine by me.
I also made these ham and cheese muffins from a recipe that I saw in Family Fun magazine. I must eat protein for breakfast, especially while pregnant, so I'm always looking for quick, easy recipes like this. They smelled really good, but I haven't actually tried one yet.


1 comment:

Oma said...

Did you bake twice a many? Or is that a reflection of the toaster:)