_

_

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Trouble

My little Jordanna is trouble waiting to happen these days. She is always busy and is into everything! It's a good thing she is cute.

She's not content to play with toys while we do school. She has to be right in the middle of everything. She's happiest when I give her old worksheets from last year to scribble on.


She LOVES babies even more so than Alexa did at this age. She gets very distressed when they cry and wants to help. Last Sunday, I was bouncing a fussy Audrey, so Jordanna bounced her baby next to me.
She is often found carrying around one of her babies. I am sure I will find her trying to carry around her baby sister if I don't keep a careful eye on her.
Despite the goofy look on her face, she was very excited when Molly let her hold Audrey. A few minutes before this, Audrey was crying upstairs, and Molly went to check on her. Jordanna quickly followed carrying Audrey's bottle.
I was working in the kitchen this morning and came out to find her with one arm out of her shirt coloring with a pen (which she is not allowed to have).

I love my sweet Jordanna even if she is trouble!

2 comments:

DreArt said...

she sure is cute! I love the 'palm tree' pony tail! I used to have one of those :)

Laura said...

Hah, I do wonder what logic was behind the arm out of the shirt. She is adorable.