_

_

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Busy Week

What week isn't a busy week around here?

Monday, we did school as usual.  It takes most of Monday to get all my lesson planning and grading finished and to get Caleb ready for school on Tuesday.  We also went to the library, made my copies for school, and met some friends at the park.

Tuesday, Caleb and I went to school.  Afterwards, I dragged all 4 kids to Aldi.  Then we went home, and I made gourmet frozen pizza for dinner for when Dave got home from tutoring after 6:00 (he'd home at 4:30 on other days).

Wednesday, I took Sierra to the doctor for her check up and Jordanna for the doctor to look at her eczema.

Thursday, we met lots of friends from church at the park to play and have a picnic lunch.

Thursday night we had movie night with the kids since Dave was going to be gone Friday night.  We watched The Lorax, which I think was good, but I barely sat down during it.

I've been working with Sierra on eating this week.  I've been trying to give her things she can hold and gnaw on.  She may or may not have ingested a few crumbs, but it's a start.
Friday, the kids and I ate lunch with Dave at school.  We also went to a consignment sale, the library, and to my parents' house for dinner.
On Saturday, I cleaned my house (finally), baked, did a million loads of laundry, went to Publix, and waited impatiently for Dave to get home from his trip.  Yay!

No comments: