_

_

Friday, November 30, 2012

Thanksgiving Break

Dave and I both had Thanksgiving week off of work, and I gave the kids the whole week off of school.  And we took a BREAK!  It was wonderful and much needed.  We had good times with family and friends.  We ate dinner in front of a movie three times.  We did some organizing and shopping.  And we gave thanks.  Here's some of what we did.

On Monday and Tuesday, Dave and Caleb went backpacking with some friends from church.  Not my kind of fun, but they had a great time.





Meanwhile, Molly and Audrey came over for a girls' night.  We ate junk and watched a movie and  dressed babies in matching outfits.

Wednesday was sunny and warm, so we went to the zoo. We had a picnic in the park first.

The kids rode the carousel and the train.













I just had to include this picture of Dave reading to Jordanna.  The kids were thrilled to have him home.
Thursday was Thanksgiving at my parents' house with my Grandma and aunt.
Four Generations
Friday we put up the Christmas tree.  For some reason, most of the ornaments are on the front on the bottom.



And now we have 2 birthdays to celebrate and Christmas coming soon!

No comments: