_

_

Thursday, February 19, 2015

My New Clothes Dryer

So about two weeks ago, my dryer decided to go out in flames.  Literally.  It caught on fire and set the smoke detector off and stunk up the house.  Fortunately I was standing right nearby and shut it off and unplugged it before it did any damage.  Our friend Aaron looked at it a few days later and declared it dead.  So, Molly and Nick graciously agreed to give us the extra dryer that they will have when they close on their new house, 3 1/2 weeks after my dryer broke.  So for now, I have this lovely drying rack, which is currently in front of the fire since it is 9 degrees outside.  And my parents and Molly and Megan have also dried a few loads for me.  So we are making do for now, but I will be so happy to have a dryer again soon!

No comments: