_

_

Monday, December 21, 2009

A'Christmasing

Last week when Andrea and Steve were here, they went shopping at some nearby outlets and bought the kids some cute clothes from the Carters outlet. Then they wrapped them, so the kids could have fun opening more presents.

Saturday, we celebrated Christmas with my extended family on my mom's side. Alexa jumped right into the middle of the party, but it took Caleb a bit to warm up.
My mom got the kids these really cool magnetic "paper" dolls. They played with them several times today.
Yesterday, we enjoyed lunch at Molly and Nick's house with some friends who used to go to our church but now live in California. I think I had the camera in the van, but I did not manage to get any pictures. Once we got a few kids down for naps, the girls sat in the den and chatted while the boys got in three games of poker at the dining room table. It was a fun day!

No comments: