_

_

Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Day Fun

We normally open presents at our house on Christmas morning and then head to my parents' for round two of presents and Christmas dinner. A few years we have even spent the night at their house. But this year, I offered to have Christmas dinner here since my mom had already hosted two big family Christmas parties. We got up and opened presents in the morning, just finishing before my parents arrived. We feasted on bacon quiche, homemade cinnamon rolls and fruit for breakfast. Then we opened presents from my parents and played for awhile before we had chicken lasagna, Caesar salad, bread, and cheesecake for lunch. Once my parents left, Alexa, Jordanna and I were able to get a good afternoon nap. It was a great day!

Alexa's new tea set. Jordanna hanging out with Mommy.
Caleb's doctor kit.
Alexa's princess markers.
Playing with some of their new stuff while Mommy works on breakfast.
Opening their BIG present from Grammy and Gramps

The aftermath.
Caleb playing with his new cartridge game.
Bouncing on the trampoline.

2 comments:

Joan said...

I still like how Caleb's hat is color-coordinated with the handle of the trampoline.

Oma and Opa said...

Is that Emily's new work-out equipment?