_

_

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

We celebrated Valentine's Day as a family Friday night with a yummy heart shaped pizza (and a chicken bacon ranch one as well). Yesterday, once the snow melted a bit, Molly and I headed to the outlet malls to do some shopping. I'll share some pictures of some of the things we bought later in the week. I actually bought more clothes for Alexa than I did for myself because she has shot up in the last few weeks and has outgrown all her clothes. Molly also took me out for an early birthday dinner at The Cheesecake Factory. Yummy! This morning, I surprised the kiddos with Valentine's presents and cards. Alexa got princess and Minnie Mouse underwear as I plan to start potty training her in earnest this week. Caleb got Buzz and Woody stuffed animals, which were buy one get one free at The Disney Store yesterday.

2 comments:

Joan said...

I must admit -- that is the first heart-shaped pizza I have ever seen.

Angi said...

Agree--that's the first heart-shaped pizza for me too!