_

_

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Terrific Twos

Two months, that is. I took Jordanna to the doctor for her 2 month check on Thursday. She is more like 2 1/2 months old now, though. Here are her stats and some updates about how she is growing and developing.

-weighs 11lbs, 5 oz, which is the 75th percentile (by comparison, Alexa weighed 11lbs, 2oz at 1 month)
-is 24 inches long, which is the 95th percentile
-sleeps a 5-6 hour stretch most nights and then goes right back to sleep after eating (I was hoping for a sleeper this time)
-still has blue eyes for now at least (my mom was hoping for a blue-eyed grandbaby)
-rolls from front to back
-smiles and coos
-can be put down in her bed with her paci and will generally fall asleep on her own with no crying (I've been working on this this week while I've been home a lot potty training Alexa)

2 comments:

Halyna said...

I hope those blue eyes stay around too! :)

DreArt said...

I like her fo-hawk.
What's all the fuss about blue eyes? Hazel is where it's at.