_

_

Friday, February 12, 2010

Updating

Obviously with a new baby (who hates to nap) in the house, something has to give. And apparently it is blogging. I keep meaning to blog, but it just hasn't happened. I couldn't even do just a picture post because I hadn't even taken any pictures all week until just now. Anyway, here's a bit of what we have been up to lately.

Well, first, it is snowing here again today. Dave already had the day off, and Molly and I were planning to go to some outlet malls to shop today. But we're stuck at home instead. Hopefully we'll be able to go tomorrow. This picture was right after the snow started; we already have more now.
The kids and I made Valentine's cookies today for church on Sunday. I might have already eaten one.
Dave and Caleb have been playing Mario on the Wii A LOT! Last night, Dave and I played tennis and bowling with Jordanna strapped to my chest asleep in her carrier. She probably wondered why Mommy was bouncing around like crazy.
Here's where I seem to spend an awful lot of my time lately. Laundry - the job that never ends.
And here's Jordanna chilling in her bouncy seat while I work on the laundry.

1 comment:

Dave said...

Even I wonder why you bounce around so much while playing Wii. You don't get extra points in tennis for jumping on the couch!