_

_

Friday, July 9, 2010

Cow Appreciation Day #3

This was our 3rd year to participate in Chickfila's Cow Appreciation Day. Dress like a cow. Get free food. What's not to like? Well except for the person dressed in a cow suit who scared Alexa to death. Here and here are pictures from the last two years, and below are some pictures from tonight as well.

My 3 cows

Dave and Alexa don't look too excited
Jordanna cuteness
Caleb (trying to smile with half a nugget in his mouth) and Mommy
After our totally FREE meal, we dropped Caleb off at Grammy and Gramps' house to spend the night with them so he can ride with them to the beach tomorrow. That's right, we're headed to the beach again tomorrow, this time with my extended family on my mom's side. I'm sure I'll post some pictures while we are there.

2 comments:

Oma and Opa said...

What Dave will do for free food!

DreArt said...

wow... you got dave to wear that?? what is your secret magic?