_

_

Thursday, July 1, 2010

School and Stuff

We did have school this week, but I didn't take many pictures of it. So I added some other random pictures as well.

Our author this week was Richard Scarry. I had him scheduled for later this summer, but I bumped him up since a little birdie told me that Alexa is getting a Richard Scarry board game for her birthday. The kids have LOVED Scarry's Busytown this week. I've read them several books and so has Dave. We did some printable pages such as mazes, counting pages, and coloring sheets. Caleb also played on the Busytown website. We're taking the next 2 weeks off of school due to the kids' birthday party and our next trip to the beach.
Alexa napping without her paci (after almost an hour of protesting).
Playing with the new hockey sticks that I got on clearance at Kroger for $1.00.


Jordanna watching her crazy brother and sister,
Jordanna playing in the exersaucer

and hanging out with Daddy.



1 comment:

Oma and Opa said...

Hockey in GA?
Jordanna doesn't seem to be too thrill about Dad's kiss.