_

_

Friday, July 30, 2010

The Haves and the Have Nots

What we have not been doing -

Dave -
-working, he had 4 weeks off in a row, probably the longest stretch of time he's had off since Caleb was a baby

Emily -
-blogging (obviously)
-keeping my coupons organized, I'm still using them, but I have to dig through piles to find what I want
-keeping up with the laundry, it's the job that never ends
-buying cards (Happy Anniversary to my parents on the 2nd and Happy Birthday to Dave's dad on the 3rd)

Caleb -
-school, we're taking a break before he somewhat officially starts kindergarten on August 9, but we did do a bit of school at his request one day this week
-playing outside much, it's been TOO ridiculously hot lately

Alexa -
-napping daily, she's down to a few times a week and only under coercion, like if I lay down with her and make her be still and quiet

Jordanna -
-sleeping, although she did sleep through the night once this week, she has not been sleeping well this week in general

What we have been doing -

Dave -
-playing lots of Mario Kart with Caleb
-doing random chores and things around the house
-visiting with his parents

Emily -
-working, I had a few teachers' meetings in the last few weeks and have done some work from home
-ordering curriculum for Caleb and for my English classes
-cooking dinner for 14 people before prayer meeting Wednesday
-right now I'm watching a movie

Caleb -
-playing Mario Kart with Dave
-playing with the new block set he got for his birthday
-going to the dentist

Alexa -
-whining and screaming a lot, probably goes along with not napping

Jordanna -
-eating all sorts of table food, still likes most everything
-crawling, sitting up, and even attempting to pull up to standing

No comments: