_

_

Sunday, August 1, 2010

July 2010 Books Read

I did lots of reading this month!

40) Savannah Comes Undone by Denise Hildreth - book 2 in a series I started in June
41) Savannah by the Sea by Denise Hildreth - and book 3, I think this was the best one, but I can't remember now
42) The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephenie Meyer - a short novella in the Twilight series
43) Reconstructing Natalie by Laura Jensen Walker - this was a good novel about breast cancer
44) Flies on the Butter by Denise Hildreth - this one was just okay
45) Adopted for Life by Russell Moore - a great book about adoption although I would change some of his Baptist doctrine to Presbyterian
46) SAHM I Am by Meredith Efken - this was a good beach read, it's written like an on-line message board
47) Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah - good story of 2 friends, not entirely clean
48) The Red Thread by Ann Hood - a novel about an adoption agency for Chinese girls
49) The Year of Fog by Michelle Richmond - this was okay, it's a story about a missing child
50) Turtle in Paradise by Jennifer L. Holm - this is actually an older kids' book, not sure how it got on my to be read pile

No comments: