_

_

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Saturday Savings

I ran to Target tonight after the kids were in bed to get Alexa some new flip flops (not pictured) because I threw away her old ones that were leaving sequins all over the house. Jordanna picks up random bits off the carpet and eats them, and I didn't want her eating sequins. Anyway, I got some great deals while I was there. I got 6 pairs of shorts for next summer (1 for Alexa and 5 for Jordanna). The pair on the left was $.75, the ones in the middle were $1.00 (it's kinda hard to tell, but there are 2 pairs of brown shorts there, one for each girl), and the pair on the right for $1.98. I also got 2 packs of Bic pens for free.

Then I went to Publix. I spent $.62 for a 1/2 gallon of Publix ice cream and 3 boxes of Crystal Light Pure Fitness, and I saved $12.46 or 96%!