_

_

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Fun Saturday

Dave was gone rock climbing this weekend, and we had no plans on Saturday. So I decided to make it a fun day for the kids. In the morning, we hung out in our jammies (except for Alexa the fashion queen). Here's Caleb reading a book to his sisters.
When Jordanna took her morning nap, Caleb and Alexa watched TV in our bed. Meanwhile I ran around trying to get everything done including laundry, dishes, cleaning 2 bathrooms, and showering and getting dressed.
We had Chickfila for lunch and the kids played on the playground. Then we went to the library and picked out some new books and to Target and did some Christmas shopping.

After Target, we went to Barnes and Noble and had a (free) smoothie and some cookies for a snack.


Then we took a goofy picture with the reindeer
and went to Gymboree where I got Alexa a $30 dress for $2.15 using coupons.

We went home and both girls napped. I tried to nap, but Caleb woke me up.

After unloading the dishwasher with my helper,
I made the kids some BBQ chicken sandwiches, baked beans, chips and apple slices for dinner. I decided I didn't feel like eating it, though, so instead I baked some cookies while they ate.
When Dave got home and we got the kids in bed, I talked him into ordering bread bowl pasta and molten chocolate cake for dinner. Yum! Then we went to bed, and Jordanna slept horribly. So I was tired today, and now I am going to bed. The end!

2 comments:

DreArt said...

can jordanna come over and put my dishes away?

Halyna said...

Drea, that's what I'm here for...