_

_

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Lazy Thanksgiving Week

Dave and I both have the whole week off of school for Thanksgiving (although I have quite the pile of grading and some lesson planning to get home), so we have enjoyed a fun, lazy week around here.

I took Alexa shopping on Saturday and finally got her some boots. Here she is all decked out for church on Sunday.

We've been busy this week wrapping presents, coloring, reading The Voyage of the Dawn Treader before the movie comes out, cooking, and more. Dave took the kids to a museum on Tuesday while Jordanna and I shopped with Molly.






Today we went to my parents house where we feasted on turkey and ham and all the fixing and played some Wii. My brother and his family are in town, which is fun since we haven't seen him since January.


When we got home, we put up the Christmas tree. I let the kids take some pictures.






Tonight I plan to do a little shopping at midnight at Walmart, and we are going to open presents with Phillip and Lystra on Saturday.

No comments: