_

_

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

October 2010 Books Read

68. As Husbands Go by Susan Isaac - This was okay but not great.
69. Unlocked by Karen Kingsbury - I've decided that I like Karen Kingsbury's stand alone books (which this one is) better than her books that are part of a series. I thought this one was pretty good. It's set in our area and is about a boy with autism, both of which interest me.
70. Secret Lives by Diane Chamberlain - I read this book on my new Nook, which was an early Christmas present to myself. The Nook is great, but this book was not. It is one of Diane Chamberlain's earlier books, and it is much more risque than her newer ones.
71. The Courage Tree by Diane Chamberlain
72. Cry, the Beloved Country by Alan Paton - I read this one for the class I teach. I liked it, but not as much as Uncle Tom's Cabin, which we read last month.
73. Between, Georgia by Joshilyn Jackson - This was a quick, easy read.
74. The Lies We Told by Diane Chamberlain - I also read this one on my Nook, and I really liked it.

No comments: