_

_

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Jammie Day

Well, almost. I had planned for us to have a lazy, jammie day today. Jordanna was sick, it was pouring down rain, and we had nowhere to go. Anyway, when I tried to give Jordanna Advil this morning, she spit it out everywhere, necessitating a bath and a change of clothing. When Miss Fashion Queen, Alexa, saw that her sister was dressed, she wanted to get dressed too. She came down in this corduroy jumper with tights on, but no shirt. I insisted that she put a shirt on underneath it although it was hot enough in my house to turn the air on today, so she probably wouldn't have been cold, just goofy looking. Caleb and I managed to stay in our jammies all day although I did change into a clean pajama shirt after the aforementioned Advil incident. And just for good measure, here are my cuties playing with our math blocks.

No comments: