_

_

Monday, November 28, 2011

Pre-Baby Checklist

Already Done:
4 weeks of lesson plans
2 weeks of copies for school
Christmas decorations
Wrapped all the presents I have
Packed Sierra's hospital bag
Washed and put away Sierra's clothes
Washed and put away Sierra's diapers (planning to use cloth again)
Installed Sierra's car seat (actually I just didn't uninstall it the last time I used it while babysitting)
Set up changing station in our bedroom (I use this when my babies are little and still sleeping in my room. Also I'll use it during the afternoon when Jordanna is napping in the girls' room.)
Made several meals for the freezer

To Do:
2 more weeks of copies for school
Wrap the rest of the presents that are still to be shipped
Shop for stocking stuffers
Finish addressing Christmas cards (about halfway finished)
Finish packing my hospital bag
Put bassinet part into Pack N' Play (I can't actually do this yet until I finish babysitting)
Leave instructions about the care and feeding of the big three kids
Go to two baby showers
Host Jordanna's birthday party

What am I forgetting?

1 comment:

Dave said...

you forgot to put "have the baby" on your to do list