_

_

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Three Years Old

Our sweet Jordanna turned three yesterday.  Here's what she is like at this age -

-Weighs 29lbs, which is around the 35th percentile
-Is 37 inches tall, which is around the 50th percentile
-Goes to bed around 7:30 and is usually the first kid awake, between 6:30 and 7:30
-Naps from 1:00 to 3:00 or later
-Loves to snuggle
-Is scared of dogs, the Chickfila cow, people she doesn't know, and loud noises
-Likes baby dolls, Dora, dress up clothes, playdough, and swinging
-Is pretty agreeable to wearing whatever clothes I pick out.  I let her pick her own jammies, and she comes up with some crazy combinations.
-Gives the best compliments.  She told me last week that I was the best Mommy ever.  She also has a very high self-esteem.  She tells us the she is beautiful and SO, SO fast.
-Her favorite foods are quesadillas, macaroni and cheese, roasted potatoes, and vanilla yogurt.  And chocolate.  She is my child after all.

No comments: