_

_

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Plumbing Project

My parents graciously bought us a new kitchen faucet as we still have the original two handle style that was installed when the house was built. They got us one with one handle and a shiny white sprayer.

Here's the old faucet -

Here's all the stuff that was under the sink -

And here's the new faucet -
Yep, still in the box. :) I played around with it a little bit this afternoon only to determine that being a plumber is not in my future. Now to sweet talk my daddy into installing it for me.

2 comments:

JEJJ said...

You talk me into

Unknown said...

Are those all the stuff under your kitchen sink? Wow! That’s a lot! You must have a very big storage to fit all those stuff. Anyway, your new kitchen faucet looks a lot better than the old one. That new faucet with a single handle style will give you no hassle in opening the faucet in either direction.

[Tyrone Alloway]