_

_

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Busy Day!

I teach English to middle school and high school students each Tuesday, so Tuesdays are always busy. Today was even busier than usual. I really do enjoy teaching, though. This year I am teaching just English, not history also like I have been doing for the last few years, and I'm finding that I really enjoy focusing on one subject. English, especially grammar, is my favorite subject to teach.

After school I usually come home and crash. However, it was pouring down rain yesterday and is supposed to pour down rain tomorrow. So I decided that we should take advantage of the sunshine. First, we went to get the van washed. Dave took it camping this weekend, and it was covered in mud. The kids were fascinated by the car wash. Then we went to play at the park for a bit.

Tonight I went to drop off clothes at one last consignment sale for the season. The church that is holding the sale is very close to our house, and I was able to drop off the stuff and get home very quickly. Now the kids are in bed, and I am crashed on the couch where I plan to stay until bedtime.

3 comments:

Oma and Opa said...

Dad says it's a sinful thing to go to a car wash:)

Joan said...

Oma and Opa obviously don't live in a place where using water outdoors (outside the appointed odd or even day in the very early morning hours) is against the law, and therefore sinful. :)

EmilyV said...

Not to mention the fact that I am hugely pregnant and probably can't even reach all around the van to get it clean.