_

_

Friday, October 9, 2009

Yes, We Are Still Alive

I didn't plan to take a break from blogging this week; it just happened. After being sick last week and then caring for sick kiddos last weekend, I had a lot of catching up to do.

Here's what I have been up to this week -
-LOTS of grading for my home school English classes
-Lesson planning for my English classes
-Lesson planning for Caleb's preschool
-Teaching home schoolers and preschoolers
-Napping :)
-Cleaning and laundry
-Organizing my coupons
-Switching out the kids summer and winter clothes
-Prepping for another consignment sale
-Eating lunch with Dave at school
-Meeting Molly at the mall
-Baking
-Having my parents over for dinner
-Holding down the fort while Dave is gone for the weekend
-Suffering from heartburn and achy hips (only 9 more weeks!)
-And most importantly, loving on my kiddos

2 comments:

DreArt said...

And here I thought you were Super Mom.... sheesh.

Oma and Opa said...

She still is....nice picture of Emily and the 3 kiddos!