_

_

Monday, October 12, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

With 8 weeks left until the baby comes, I decided it is time to start stocking the freezer. So anything that is starred, I will be doubling for the freezer. Also, Molly is coming over on Friday to make several freezer meals. I'll share details on those on Friday. Anyway, here is what we are eating this week.

Tonight - Chicken Parmesan, noodles, homemade focaccia bread*, green beans

Tuesday - Beef Lo Mein, leftover focaccia bread, corn

Wednesday - Waffles*, eggs, bacon

Thursday - Spicy baked chicken, rolls*, broccoli (I'm planning to boil and chop some extra chicken while dinner is cooking. Then I will freeze it in one cup portions for casseroles, pasta, etc.)

Friday - Out to eat before Dave's school's Homecoming game

Saturday - Pork BBQ*, macaroni and cheese, salad

Sunday - To Be Decided, maybe soup in the crockpot

2 comments:

Oma and Opa said...

Sounds delicious but what's with the asterisks?

EmilyV said...

I explained it at the top. Anything that is starred I am doubling for the freezer for after the baby is born.