_

_

Friday, January 22, 2010

Three Little Cuties

We have had some unseasonably warm temperatures here this week, so we took advantage of it by playing outside as much as possible. One day I checked the mail when I took the kids outside, and Caleb sat down to read his (junk) mail just like I was doing with my mail.
Last night while I was cooking dinner, Caleb came downstairs to tell me that Alexa had climbed in Jordanna's bed in her room and couldn't get out. She better not try climbing in there when Jordanna is in there!
Right now Jordanna sleeps in our room at night, and she often naps in the swing, one of her favorite places to sleep.

2 comments:

DreArt said...

we have had really warm weather here too! ....well, if +4 C is "warm"....

Dave said...

when those pictures were taken it was about +15 C here