_

_

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

June 2011 Books Read

I just realized that I forgot to post the books I read in June. Can you tell it's summer vacation by the number of books I've read?

67) The First Time by Joy Fielding
68) In Shelter Cove by Barbara Freethy
69) Whispers and Lies by Joy Fielding
70) Almost Home by Barbara Freethy
71) Lowcountry Summer by Dorothea Benton Frank
72) Love Will Find a Way by Barbara Freethy
73) Major Pettigrew’s Last Stand by Helen Simonson
74) At Hidden Falls by Barbara Freethy
75) Home Again by Kristin Hannah
76) Dream When You’re Feeling Blue by Elizabeth Berg
77) Leaving by Karen Kingsbury
78) A Love that Multiplies by Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar - While I can assure you I will not have 19 children, I really enjoyed their book.
79) Puppet by Joy Fielding
80) Save Me by Lisa Scottoline
81) Now You See Her by Joy Fielding
82) Durable Goods by Elizabeth Berg
83) Joy School by Elizabeth Berg
84) Heartstopper by Joy Fielding
85) The Wild Zone by Joy Fielding - horrible, DON"T read it!
86) Never Change by Elizabeth Berg

No comments: